Tantalizing Speech

Sunday, April 02, 2006

hmmm...

So today. On this early morning... What time is it? 4, 5? Anyway, I have decided to spring a new leaf on my life... I am no longer going to let things slip away from me by means of an ugly disease known as laziness... I do not want to waste away, and let my dreams become nothing but another star, caving in on itself, sucking all life around into its void of nothingness... (sorry a little tired, and sick) but I hold true to it... it may sound cheesey like macaroni, but I will not let it spoil as such a food... I just need to feel like I am doing something with my life, or what is the point of being here at all? I mean this year has been great for me... I found a true calling, but I can not just expect it to to fall into my lap...

Homo, over and out, Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home