Tantalizing Speech

Friday, February 03, 2006

The story, Philadelphia

Ok so we blocked act one for The Philadelphia Story, and I have been trying this new method on building a character... I am trying to rehearse as little as possible, to the point where my lines are not the same every time, and help me feel like the dialogue coming from my mouth is natural ... But there in lies a dilemma... I am a total outside in actor, and I have not really fully drawn myself into the character physically yet, so although my dialogue feels natural it still is not in character, so I am going to have to do some more character work than I usually do and soon... I have titled my one act, "Dancing Shoes, With Sunday Blues"... When you see the play you will understand it... But now I am off because I need to practice my song for the musical... And Nick Jackson should come over and do the same!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Nick said...

Don't stress about the character thing. Character don't ever come with a bang. He will appear soon.
As far as Nick Jackson going to your house right now, Nick Jackson is tired. Now if I were a regular teenager, then Friday would be the day I go out and party. However! I am not. I am an old man, and I am going to be an old man and relax in my home. ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home