Tantalizing Speech

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I am So Proud!!!!

Hey again!! I just wanted to say how proud I am of Nick for winning an award yet again... And of my Kelley... I am proud of the whole cast!! I wish I could have gone, but I think it was good idea for me to sleep in though, I had totally lost my voice and was exhausted, and you know that if I can't sing along to the RENT soundtrack that I have nothing to live for so it was for the best... Big hugs and kisses to all and great job once again!!

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Yeah, dude it was a fun day. Honestly though you didn't miss much. We've performed much better. The wonderful about Crimes though is that a crappy run of Crimes is still amazing! Hows your voice? Is it nice and dandy again?

Oh yeah, again, CONGRATS U PANTHA U!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home